Translate

Selasa, 17 Februari 2015

HOW STUPID I AM

I don’t know what is in his mind? When I typed this I looked to this student. His name is started by D. He is 160 cm, His skin is a little black, He always wears kopiah (black cap), no other students wear such kind of cap in the class. All teachers have reminded him not to wear this kopiah, but he still wears it, he has an argument why he wears it.
It to hard to understand him , School has asked his parent to come to school to discuss about him. He is never absent coming to school, but it’s supposed to me that he got nothing.
This time,  I  supervised my students to have a test, Try out for facing National Examination. All of my students were consentrated with their paper  but D did nothing. All of my students  used their mind and tried  to do by themselves  first. The page that he opened was page 2 only. He didn’t read the test anymore. But at the end of the test there were answers for all of the questions. How stupid I’m, he is more clever than me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar