I was late coming out of my class and I found my friend has waited for me. He was talking with a student. He asked me to sit next to him.
My friend talked about this student's problem. He wanted me to know. Last Wednesday she was absent. The reason why she could not go to school was because she doesn't have money to pay the public transfortation to go to school. "She didn't have money because this morning her mother wasn't at home. She went out from house. I have tried to send sms, called her but her cell phone was off. This student said.
"Why did your mam go out from your house." I asked her. The night before that day I listened my dad and my dad quarelled. how many day did your mam go."
"Five days"
"Did she call you a long those days."
"No"
"Where is your mam now?
"At home, she went home yesterday."
My friend and I were sorry to listen this problem.
I hold my student's hand and I said to her "You have to be strong, you face problem on the difficult time, now you are at the last time from this school. Ok we can't be involved with you parents problem. You have to find the teacher in our school if you have problem don't just keep in your heart." Oh
My friend talked about this student's problem. He wanted me to know. Last Wednesday she was absent. The reason why she could not go to school was because she doesn't have money to pay the public transfortation to go to school. "She didn't have money because this morning her mother wasn't at home. She went out from house. I have tried to send sms, called her but her cell phone was off. This student said.
"Why did your mam go out from your house." I asked her. The night before that day I listened my dad and my dad quarelled. how many day did your mam go."
"Five days"
"Did she call you a long those days."
"No"
"Where is your mam now?
"At home, she went home yesterday."
My friend and I were sorry to listen this problem.
I hold my student's hand and I said to her "You have to be strong, you face problem on the difficult time, now you are at the last time from this school. Ok we can't be involved with you parents problem. You have to find the teacher in our school if you have problem don't just keep in your heart." Oh
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar