Translate

Selasa, 24 Februari 2015

An adolessence

When i taught in the class, there was a reading text. It was talking about adolesence, was starting by acne on the writer's face. Suddenly one of  boy said mam i had a dream every night. What he said make all the class laughed. Well, what make you laughed, i said. Well, having dream for a boy, is natural, we don't need to laugh, if it happens to you every night, i think it's a problem, the fact is the students just wanted to attract my attention. While I was talking about this. I took one of my students book. I opened the back page, I was surprised he painted his on it. Firstly I sàid I don't  believe that you will draw it on your book, my impression you changed I don't believe you will draw such a silly picture. He blamed it was not his drawing. It is on your book the fact. So what's. Weĺl, you should appreciate yours. Don't make it as a joke as a topic and make people laugh. Be an excutive one. Well the text that we would like to discuss bring some.
There are some other to show that adolesence is coming.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar